This article provides you with 10 simple blog advertising secrets. If you’re sick and tired of adsense, then this article is especially useful. As a publisher, we feel that you deserve good money for your hard work. Start reading…
1. Give your customers a discount when they spend over a certain dollar amount for ad space. This is a volume discount, which advertisers love. You can also apply this tip to the amount of ads they buy.
2. Offer your customers a free bonus for renewing their ad order. It could be an ebook, special report, online utility, etc. It’s easier to keep customers than find new ones!
3. Simply sell advertising space between your content. You just break an article in half and insert the banner or classified ad between it. Blog Advertising Secret Hint: It could just be an affiliate link.
4. Write content that deliberately mentions the product your customers are advertising. This is more work but, you can sell a lot of ads this way. Just be sure to be ethical about this.
5. Tell your customers when they buy an ad you’ll also add it to your free ebook and message board for free, if you have these things. In essence you’re giving a customer more their money.
6. Offer to endorse the product your customers are advertising before or after their ad. Be honest; you have try out the product first. Blog Advertising Secret Hint: This is a good way to get your hands on great products for free. Everyone wins.
7. Write a review for your customer’s product to place under their ad. This is similar to offering a testimonial or endorsement but it’s more in-depth and detailed.
8. Offer a buy 2 ads and get 1 free deal. With a slow economy and advertising sales, businesses will look for a good ad deals like this.
9. Give your customers a ton of free bonuses when they buy ad space. Give them submission software, an ebook full of advertising or copywriting tips, etc. Blog Advertising Secret Hint: Give away your own ebooks with links back to your own web site or products in those ebooks. This is a simple way to help yourself.
10. Guarantee your customer’s advertising results. If they don’t like the traffic they receive, give them a refund or another ad for free. Hint: Track outgoing clicks; provide them to your customers.
Bonus: Offer to help your customer with their advertisement creation. Many advertisers don’t know how to write ads. If you have that skill, you can draw in good customers.
If you liked these blog advertising secrets, you’ll love Google Adsense Judo. Learn how to use Google to get rid of Adsense, and make a lot more money.