Posted on November 14th, 2007 in Advice, eBay, Strategies | No Comments »
Today I’m going to give you exactly one tip for buying and selling on eBay.
It doesn’t matter if you are buying or selling on eBay, you should always be thinking about building your brand. Here are five quick examples of what that means to you:
1. Give feedback as quickly if you can
2. Ask for feedback as soon as it makes sense; communicate!
3. Give buyers as much information as possible about goods you are selling
4. Help other people on eBay if you have time; be social, be responsible
5. Become known for one thing, e.g., low cost, fast shipping, niche items
In different terms, this means you should be thinking about your reputation. It is one of the most important things for you to monitor online. Your feedback is everything. If you do other business online, but outside of eBay, this is still very important. It is very hard to repair a damaged reputation.
Remember this eBay buying and selling tip: Create a Brand for Yourself on eBay!
Editors Note: You can use eBay to build your list… Click here to continue
Update: Stumble It!